5:2 Fasting Diet Plan 4 Week Challenge
We know how hard it can be to stick to a diet and lose the weight you want. Sometimes you need a little help to keep you motivated and on the right track. Sometimes you aren’t sure what to eat or don’t even realize that what you are eating is not good for you. With all the advertising out there these days, it’s hard to know what to believe.
We understand all this, so that’s why we’ve put together the:
“5:2 Intermittent Fasting Beginner’s Program”
4 Week Challenge!
to help you get started, and to keep you going, even when the going gets tough.
And the best part is, for a limited time, it’s absolutely free!
This is normally valued at $97.
I will give you the tools that have worked for me, as well as thousands of others, to lose the weight, keep it off, and finally take control of your weight and your life.
So here’s what we will provide in the program –
- A list of the tools and resources I use to make fasting easy
- The 5 Steps to Losing Weight Through Intermittent Fasting Beginner’s Guide
- A handy quick start guide, outlining how to do the diet, what to expect, what to eat, and answer some commonly asked questions
- Emails that will prepare you for your fasting days, keep you motivated and inspired, push you when you need pushing, and help you to keep focused on the end goal
- Diet, weight loss and fitness tips to keep you powering on, even on non-fasting days
- Meal plans and ideas so you aren’t left wondering “What can I eat today?”
- Plus lots more
We have helped thousands of people:
- lose the weight, and get healthier,
- understand why they have not been able to lose weight in the past,
- make it through their 5:2 fasting diet days, even when the going gets tough,
- realize that it’s not as difficult to stick to the fasting diet plan as they think,
- with meal plans so they are not left wondering what they can eat,
- become more aware of their day-to-day habits,
- with health, diet and fitness tips to keep them motivated,
- stick to the 5:2 diet and see great (even life-changing) results.
We love making a positive difference to people's lives... this is what motivates us to help as many people as we can.
So what are you waiting for?
Simply enter your details in the red box, and we’ll get started right away.
See what others thought of the 5:2 Fasting Diet Plan Beginner’s Program…
Sarah was amazing
Sarah was amazing in her individualised and personal support and encouragement. It certainly helped me to have someone as understanding and unjudgemental in my corner. She truly “shared the journey” and I now feel committed to working towards my goal of attaining a healthy weight
Trinidad and Tobago
Less bloated, more energetic
The 5:2 diet makes you realise how much we over eat and how good you feel when you don’t. Less bloated, more energetic and more attuned to eating healthier.
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
I am thrilled with the outcome of this diet
In the last 4 weeks of the program I have successfully shed 4.5kgs. I have 5.5kgs to go until I reach my goal weight so I will continue on the 5:2 diet for now. When I have reached that goal I will maintain my weight by using the diet intermittently or when I feel any weight creeping back. I am thrilled with the outcome of this diet to date & thank Sarah for her encouragement throughout.
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
I’ve lost 18 pounds
Thanks for all the helpful hints that helped me get through the day. I’ve lost 18 pounds and decreased my waist size by three inches in 5 weeks.
A great program that is subtly motivating
A great program that is subtly motivating. Over the 4 weeks I lost 5 kilos and it was not as difficult as I expected, especially knowing there was support there. I now consider what I am eating and when having items I used to crave for, they are now a treat, which I have learnt to appreciate, rather than expect to have on a day to day basis.
I have found a diet I can stick with!
With the 5:2 diet I have found a diet I can stick with! I have lost 7 pounds in a month and love it! I can adjust the fasting days to meet my weekly schedule. I have even travelled and been able to keep up the diet.
Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
And if that’s not enough, check out some of the other comments below…